I have finally found the courage and motivation to take up writing again. I see this posting of my innermost thoughts as a cathartic way of dealing with the world, a release valve for when I want to blow off steam, a space for my socio-political rantings against Republicans and also, for those that know OF me to actually get to know me. Thoughts, comments and suggestions are always welcome ... lets do this!

Friday, August 19, 2005

Good times in Chicago!

Two weeks ago I went to Chicago with my best friend and had a blast! We saw a very entertaining drag show, went to two clubs and attended a two day festival known in Chicago as "Market Days". I bought two pairs of earrings and got a very handsome local celebrity to put them on me (THAT tea is classified!) I also ran into a frat brother celebrating his birthday that weekend and we had a blast getting shit-faced! I almost threw up (but didn't) Thank God! I pride myself on my control with alcohol.





Happy Birthday Hermano! (And yes, I noticed the shirt looks painted on but I assure you it was NOT!)






These are just about the coolest people I met
while out there: my new white friend and someone that has smaller eyes than me! Yay!





Me and my best friend in the whole wide world. We're thinking of starting a band: The Pastel Crew. Thanks for the great time in Chicago and for helping me through this rough time. You're the best!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home