I have finally found the courage and motivation to take up writing again. I see this posting of my innermost thoughts as a cathartic way of dealing with the world, a release valve for when I want to blow off steam, a space for my socio-political rantings against Republicans and also, for those that know OF me to actually get to know me. Thoughts, comments and suggestions are always welcome ... lets do this!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Yup..

.. sure hope SOMEone in NY is enjoying that underwear!



Shipping Carrier: USPS

Ship Date: 17-December-2007

Shipping Speed: StandardCarrier

Tracking ID: 9101003589913008983050

Your shipping address:

Attn: D------ S-- J----, Night Manager

Hotel Elysee,

60 E 54th St

New York, NY 10022-4642

United States


2 Comments:

Blogger D.LavarJames said...

WTF??!!

9:42 AM

 
Blogger edjamuhkaytedqt said...

your lil chickenhead "fans" need to know the whole picture before they cosign. tell his ugly ass to mind his own business.

2:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home