I have finally found the courage and motivation to take up writing again. I see this posting of my innermost thoughts as a cathartic way of dealing with the world, a release valve for when I want to blow off steam, a space for my socio-political rantings against Republicans and also, for those that know OF me to actually get to know me. Thoughts, comments and suggestions are always welcome ... lets do this!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Posted on 17 Aug 2008 at 06:03 UTC

My energy to the Universe: I vow to me healthy and make healthy decisions in my life, especially for my mind and soul. I will surround myself with HEALTHY people to my heart an soul and I shall not give into unhealthy carnal temptation.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Roman said...

Awesome... but why don't you update the people on how that is going?

1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home